Totally one-sided, government funded, and poorly researched data provided by the Washington Times /2011/jul/14/white-house-admits-war-with-iran/
Iranians Accused of a Plot to Kill Saudis’ U.S. Envoy
If you want to be shocked by what our elected officials are up to now, just Google “War with Iran“, you’ll see that there are some very serious people out there that have been building up this public sentiment (very negative) against Iran specifically and Islam in general for years.
WASHINGTON — The United States on Tuesday accused Iranian officials of plotting to murder Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States in a bizarre scheme involving an Iranian-American used-car salesman who believed he was hiring assassins from a Mexican drug cartel for $1.5 million.
Iran is not a new Boogey-man
Last week, Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, raised the alarm against Iran’s support for insurgents. He told the Pentagon Press Association, “Iran is very directly supporting extremist Shiite groups, which are killing our troops. There is no question they are shipping high-tech weapons in there … that are killing our people. And the forensics prove that.”
War Day Coming Soon To A Neighborhood Near You!
“The complaint alleges that this conspiracy was conceived, sponsored and directed from Iran and constitutes a flagrant violation of US and international law,” said US Attorney General Eric Holder.
This added incentive from the criminal mastermind of the “Fast and Furious” fiasco was followed by more totally fabricated misinformation to further involve the Iranians in a “plot” that was “dismantled” before any explosives were obtained, before any money changed hands, and before this poor schnook of a used car salesman talked to anybody to do the actual assassination. So this was all a dream or something, I guess.
What really happened was this used car salesman, Mansour J. Arbaasiar, had been down on his luck for awhile, possibly because no one wants to buy a used car from an Iranian, and needed some family help. So he moved back to Iran and contacted a relative for a loan.
The story gets really twisted by the American media at this point, but from what I can gather, his cousin, who the FBI says is a top man in the Iranian special forces-rambo-commandos recruited this used car salesman to hire some Mexican cartel members to blow up the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the US.
Is This A Joke?
After some fun and games with those rascals on the water board crew, an un-named US official said that this unlucky used car salesman mentioned that he was supposed to get these same Mexicans to bomb the Israeli Embassy in Washington and the Saudi and Israeli Embassies in Argentina.
The Plot Thickens
As is their way with any thing newsworthy, even though this event is more like some grade B thriller with subtitles, the administration used every bit of leverage they could squeak out of this “plot” to strengthen their plans to go to war with Iran.
So they added a little “spice” to this banquet of buffoonery saying that a side deal was made between the Quds Force,(Iranian Rambo-Commandos) and the Mexicans to funnel tons of opium from the Middle East to Mexico. This was stated by the mysterious “un-named” official.
Of course in their zeal to make a mountain out of this Muslim molehill, the administration forgot that the CIA controlled the opium going out of Afghanistan and might not like their territory trespassed on even if it was their old buddies, the Iranians.
This brought into the game another set of players, the DEA (Drugs for Everyone and Anyone) who played the part of the Mexican cartel contact.
So this used car salesman allegedly asked a DEA agent to blow up the Saudi ambassador and a couple of incidental embassies ( these were added value bonuses to get Israel in on the action , too) and the FBI says that they found (or sent, it’s hard to tell anymore) a moneygram for 100 grand in the used car salesman’s bank account.
Well, maybe business was looking up for the poor guy.
The Truth, Can You Handle It?
Now, if you’d like to find out what is much closer to the truth about why the idiots in Washington seem hell-bent on starting a war with Iran that is logistically impossible, financially unfeasible, and morally unacceptable please read this post by Gordon Duff, The Plot To Destroy the United States
This, I believe, is really behind all the crap that has become our national policy towards the economy, education, and the laughable pseudo-political system that is obviously controlled by outside, hostile forces.
Of course, if one were to come out and say what organization is behind our rapid slide into third world status, one would be branded a bigot, a neo-Nazi or worse. I think this article explains the many inconsistencies of America’s attempt to be the world’s police force and why the noble experiment has been hijacked. See it here–> Why Iran Doesn’t Want War.
- US envisions NATO of the Gulf (rt.com)
- You: Iran demands apology from US over Saudi ambassador ‘assassination plot’ (guardian.co.uk)
- “Iran’s Victory In Iraq” Ctd (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- American Who Killed for Iran in 1980 Resurfaces to Comment on Alleged Plot (thelede.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Iran Wants Cash From U.S. Over Murder Plot Charges (foxnews.com)
- Iran demands US apology, cash over assassination plot charges (colonel6.com)
- The Iranian spymaster and assassin story is just that – A Story! (imperialhustle.wordpress.com)
- Good Reads: Dissecting Iran assassination plot, a broken America, and Qatar’s rise (video) (csmonitor.com)
- Withdrawal of US Troops From Iraq Highly Suspect (irannewpearlharbour.wordpress.com)
- Iran war eminent (warintel.blogspot.com)
- U.S. Leaks War-Plan for Iran Attack (richardsilverstein.com)
- Ron Paul: US obsessed with ‘act of war’ on Iran (presstv.ir)
- U.S. Leaks War-Plan for Iran Attack (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Iran (Is Not the Problem): Stop the War on Iran (Full Version) (undergrounddocumentaries.com)
- “…Shockwave” Across Entire World (amadeusmusicinstruction.typepad.com)
- ‘This is war’: Iran feels impact of sanctions (dailystar.com.lb)
- Iran Sanctions: US War of Nerves (salem-news.com)
- Congress Pushes for War with Iran (informationclearinghouse.info)
© 2011 – 2012, woodco. All rights reserved.